What if ... ?
Make Legion ability just to vault the pallets and windows faster, remove frenzy , give him/her 115% and make the ability last for 8 sec to 4 ?
Make Legion ability just to vault the pallets and windows faster, remove frenzy , give him/her 115% and make the ability last for 8 sec to 4 ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too OP PLZ nURf
@RSB why ?
What if, Captain America was caught by the entity instead of stopping Red Skull!
🤣🤣😂.
Sometimes I wish his iri button was basekit and it would make him more lethal than a mend. I don't know though just a thought but would def be more fun. Not my most liked killer but I do decent with them. Would prefer changes to some others first.
Perhaps a token system for breaking pallets when vaulting if that part of the iri is made basekit. Say, 4 tokens? 5?