Dead Hard Bug

Ey yo so when will you guys fix Dead Hard bug? You nerfed the perk to the ground but you never bother to fix the bug really?

I activate the perk and the exhaust status pop but I still got hit and down, the animation was never show so that mean the perk it self was never activate but I still got exhausted... Again if this was a free game I wouldn't say $hit but it's not, so fix your god D@mn game!

Comments

  • You have to time DH now.

    Take a clip and post it, otherwise I can't help you.

  • @fantasi117 said:

    Ey yo so when will you guys fix Dead Hard bug? You nerfed the perk to the ground but you never bother to fix the bug really?

    I activate the perk and the exhaust status pop but I still got hit and down, the animation was never show so that mean the perk it self was never activate but I still got exhausted... Again if this was a free game I wouldn't say $hit but it's not, so fix your god D@mn game!

    If you're using it like old dead hard, I have some bad news for you.

  • I wouldn't say it got nerfed to the ground. If anything it got even better vs M2's but a little worse against m1's.

  • There is actually an issue with DH, the amount of times I have been hit literally during the DH animation and got the exhausted status is ridiculous.

    0.5 second is a dumb number, just a little bit of latency completely screws you up.