RPD RPD RPD RPD etc.
Is anyone else getting back to back to back RPD maps? Every match--but one--has been RPD.
Is anyone else getting back to back to back RPD maps? Every match--but one--has been RPD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not been back-to-back, but there has been a LOT of RPD today.
Can we trade? Rpd is like my favorite license map and overall I enjoy the changes they made
I must be the unluckiest dbd player here. I've been getting everything but RPD since Wesker released.
I can't get a single RPD match as Wesker recently, but in the first two weeks of Project W's release it was a lot more common.
Take it! lol
(I too like the newer versions of the RPD maps, but I need some variety)
That's very weird. 🤔
Take mine too. For free, no trade needed.
I mostly play Billy now, and I got RPD-Lerys-RPD last night. Life is pain
I faced two Billys on RPD last night (and the weird thing is, I haven't faced Billy in a long time). I wonder if that was you. If so, hello again lol
I don't get it as often as the first week of the RE chapter.