Cheater Fix

There needs to be a game trigger for Skillchecks/Gens blowing up or other rapid actions. Why a lot of this stuff isn't monitored server side I have No idea and i'm really disappointed in BHVR's not at all rapid response to this stuff.

If not, please hire people to sit in live stream for content creators. At least your Fog Whisperers.. I'll be glad to.

Especially with the guy that just told SpookyLoopz live that he can snipe his lobby every time, no matter what. I thought BHVR was doing live bans..

Another thought: Since the people in your Fog Whisperer program are contracted members/partners and are required to sign NDAs and such... what is stopping yall from having Fog Whisperers/Content creators become their own in game mods with access to removing players from games with cheaters?

Perhaps even give people on your whitelist the ability to open the exit gate and start the EGC at any time. Something please.

Comments