What is with this DC penalty?
Someone in my party DCed in the middle of a match, and I get stuck with a DC penalty of over FIVE HOURS!? Like... what the hell!? Five hours is completely unreasonable! I was happy with a five minute penalty, but five hours!? This needs addressed, and it needed to be yesterday, because that is completely unfair.
Comments
5 hours is ok as long as you were the one disconnecting... if you weren't, that's completely unfair
I agree to a point, but still, five hours is way too long. At most 30 minutes.
You don’t get that kind of penalty unless you’ve been DCing a ton of times.
I wasn't the one who DCed. Some guy in the party I was in did. And they probably DCed a ton of times, because when I left that party, it was still a five hour wait time. The penalty in a party is determined by the guy who DCed, and the people in that group, and even if they leave it apparently, go through that long ass penalty time regardless.
Does this mean that the penalty for party members is also given to individuals in the entire party?
I've never heard of this before. I do not know if this is a specification.
Yeah, I hadn't heard of that before and seems completely unfair. If you're in a party and someone there disconnects, you shouldn't be punished as well
Pretty sure thats not how that works.
@Mandy ?