I wish the Finisher Mori wasn't replacing current Mori offerings

I don't know about you, but I quite like the way moris work currently. From being able to kill multiple survivors in a match, to being able to choose where to use it, or even something as simple as holding down a button to trigger them making it feel more satisfying.

I'm not saying I don't want the Finisher Mori (what it might come bundled with is another story), I burn Cypress Moris relatively often, so I think the idea of having the trial end with a mori is pretty cool. However, I don't want to see the Ebony and Ivory moris reworked into simple bloodpoint offerings, I'd rather the two mechanics coexist.

Comments

  • Honestly, my only regret with the new system is a silly one on the survivor side

    It's fun to Photobomb Mori's :D

    https://twitter.com/tippy2k2/status/1573369718735609856

    I won't get to do this no more once the new system is in place 😥

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Honestly, my only regret with the new system is a silly one on the survivor side

    It's fun to Photobomb Mori's :D

    https://twitter.com/tippy2k2/status/1573369718735609856

    I won't get to do this no more once the new system is in place 😥

    Yeah, no more group selfies with Ghostface :(

  • Being able to mori multiple people is great because the animations are.

  • I honestly don't get why BHVR seems to think the current Mori system and the "new" Mori system were mutually exclusive to one another.

    They can co-exist just fine, why remove one?

  • @Mister_xD said:

    I honestly don't get why BHVR seems to think the current Mori system and the "new" Mori system were mutually exclusive to one another.

    They can co-exist just fine, why remove one?

    Yeah, my point exactly.

  • I actually think the reworked ebony mori is straight up unhealthy. Since you need to kill all 4 survivors and end with a mori to get 20k BP, that just directly encourages slugging for the 4k to get it even if it's going to be a lot more difficult now since survivors can pick themselves up.

    And if you don't get it? Well you just wasted 5k BP on an ultra-rare offering.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    I actually think the reworked ebony mori is straight up unhealthy. Since you need to kill all 4 survivors and end with a mori to get 20k BP, that just directly encourages slugging for the 4k to get it even if it's going to be a lot more difficult now since survivors can pick themselves up.

    And if you don't get it? Well you just wasted 5k BP on an ultra-rare offering.

    Yeah, that's a pretty good point. Plus it offers less points than Party Streamers will lol.