In the lobby, is the bottom half of your character's feet missing?
It's like the lower half of the foot has been cut off, or is sunk into the ground. Do you have that, too?
It's like the lower half of the foot has been cut off, or is sunk into the ground. Do you have that, too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
The terrain in the menu screen is too lumpy and tall where the character is standing, so their feet clip through the terrain.
Also Rebecca Chambers has clown sized shoes
well sometimes the characters look like they're floating 2 inches in the air instead.
Lobby rework when?
I haven't noticed that before. I'm gonna look for that next time.
wdym we literally get new lobbies every update
Yep, I thought I was the only one who noticed that, or it was just a bug in my game.
Same. I wonder if it's a bug BHVR knows about. Probably low on the priority totem poll for them, if they are.