Where Are My Fellow James Mains?
Anyone a fellow James Sunderland main? Silent Hill 2 was one of my favorite games when I was younger, and I never see James ever in any match, killer or survivor.
Prestige 11 and going strong.
Anyone a fellow James Sunderland main? Silent Hill 2 was one of my favorite games when I was younger, and I never see James ever in any match, killer or survivor.
Prestige 11 and going strong.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If someone is old enough to have grown up playing Silent Hill 2, then they probably play mostly offline games, most older gamers I know just stick to old PS1-2 games and boomer shooters. Also they didn't actually get Guy Cihi's likeness so he just doesn't look right.
I play as him frequently. SH1,2,&3 heavily influenced my teen years.
I play as him occasionally. I love the franchise.