Is this the most debated killer?

???

jeff probably feels so left out 

Comments

  • There's no debate, mostly everyone agrees he's garbage aside from a few people shilling.
  • There's no debate, mostly everyone agrees he's garbage aside from a few people shilling.
    One of the few occasions where we agree.

    Yeah, he's Freddy 2.0
  • There's no debate, mostly everyone agrees he's garbage aside from a few people shilling.
    There's no debate, mostly everyone agrees he's garbage aside from a few people shilling.
    Sorry you’re right. Perhaps debated is the wrong word. most talked about killer after release? 


  • I think he was rushed in time for christmas. Hence why there was no ptb update.

    I do think he will receive a proper buff in the mid chapter update.

    But right now hes weird. Its like even when im winning I feel bullied. Hes only feasible at blind loops i.e. where theres no direct line of sight and you can mindgame.

    If the game wasnt such a grind fest then enduring/spirit fury/bamboozle would help a lot. But gotta grind for them.
  • @The_Crusader said:
    I think he was rushed in time for christmas. Hence why there was no ptb update.

    I don't think so. They had enough time to work on him, since Ghostface was the most asked for killer.
    ;)

  • Wolf74 said:

    @The_Crusader said:
    I think he was rushed in time for christmas. Hence why there was no ptb update.

    I don't think so. They had enough time to work on him, since Ghostface was the most asked for killer.
    ;)

    Well they probably wanted to avoid the stigma of having yet another "crappy licensed killer".

    Now he's just a crappy killer. Problem solved.
  • No, i've seen way more about Hag, people constantly going "She's so strong!" & "She's so weak!".
    It's just an influx of threads now cause Legion's new.

  • @Tsulan said:
    The_Crusader said:

    There's no debate, mostly everyone agrees he's garbage aside from a few people shilling.

    One of the few occasions where we agree.

    Yeah, he's Freddy 2.0

    Legion can be Freddie's #########, honestly. The Nightmare is superior in every way.

  • RSB said:

    @Tsulan said:
    The_Crusader said:

    There's no debate, mostly everyone agrees he's garbage aside from a few people shilling.

    One of the few occasions where we agree.

    Yeah, he's Freddy 2.0

    Legion can be Freddie's #########, honestly. The Nightmare is superior in every way.

    Exactly 
  • It's because the devs have been releasing killers like this for a while now and the community is just over it, they aren't gonna keep putting up with this.