What is this?

What is this.png

So... I was playing a regular Plague match the other day, nothing out of the ordinary, except that at 2 or 3 points of the match I got this symbol at the bottom right of the screen and every time I wanted to break a pallet the animation lasted like ages. At least double the normal animation time. I checked all Ada's and Rebecca's perk description and it doesn't seem to be any of the new perks.

Unfortunately I deleted the footage but I think the icon was something similar to the one I draw above from memory. MAYBE it's not exactly that, but maybe it had 4 spikes... I don't remember exactly but that's roughly how the icon looked like.

Is it a perk? Or is it a hidden mechanic that some cheater could enable?

Thanks.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I'm a freaking idiot, it all makes sense now, that was the Orange Glyph challenge. Thanks! Yes, now I remember. The thing is that the last time I did that challenge it was horrible, you'd get effects like you were on drugs, with a reduced FOV, visual and audio effects... it was horrible. And now that I think about it I remember the community complained about it, so probably they changed it to be that, just slow animations and less annoying things.

    Thanks!

  • @Coder said:

    I'm a freaking idiot, it all makes sense now, that was the Orange Glyph challenge. Thanks! Yes, now I remember. The thing is that the last time I did that challenge it was horrible, you'd get effects like you were on drugs, with a reduced FOV, visual and audio effects... it was horrible. And now that I think about it I remember the community complained about it, so probably they changed it to be that, just slow animations and less annoying things.

    Thanks!

    We did make changes to the Challenge after community feedback yes, you are perfectly correct.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Were you doing the Orange Glyph challenge? That's the only thing I could think of.

    (EDIT) From the Wiki:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EAK0R8M6OK8O/image.png

    Oh man, my memory sucks, LOL. I looked it up and this is the icon.

    image.png

    Thanks! Question answered. Thank God they improved it, it was horrible.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203632#Comment_3203632

    We did make changes to the Challenge after community feedback yes, you are perfectly correct.

    Thank you for taking our feedback into account <3

    You guys can close this thread if you want.