DBD Favorite Perk Statistics Results

Hello,

Here are the results of the survey I did on DBD Favorite perks for killers and survivors.

Favorite Perk Statistics Dead by Daylight (patch 6.2.2)


Comments

  • Interesting ! Thanks for sharing !

    I'm so sad with the Devour Hope changes that were announced, the perk is kind of a fan-favorite and now it just won't have the same charm. :(

  • @HugTheHag said:

    Interesting ! Thanks for sharing !

    I'm so sad with the Devour Hope changes that were announced, the perk is kind of a fan-favorite and now it just won't have the same charm. :(

    Yeah, I’ll miss multiple mori animation per match, but on the bright side at least you still get kills on first or second downs with 5 tokens. 🤷‍♂️

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203405#Comment_3203405

    Yeah, I’ll miss multiple mori animation per match, but on the bright side at least you still get kills on first or second downs with 5 tokens. 🤷‍♂️

    ... :(

  • Thanks! I was keeping an eye out for the results

  • @HugTheHag said:

    Interesting ! Thanks for sharing !

    I'm so sad with the Devour Hope changes that were announced, the perk is kind of a fan-favorite and now it just won't have the same charm. :(

    Yeah, true. A lot of people are unhappy with the mori changes.