Hackers everywhere XD

Ok really, the devs really dont care that situation? to buy some hacks to XD

Comments

  • I said in a few posts already that it won't even let you submit video evidence of the cheater, it just won't load. I don't even bother recording my games anymore. I wish the devs would comment on this and give an explanation already or a solution.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3202497#Comment_3202497

    Honestly.

    I understand that dealing with hackers is a diffcult and ongoing process, but it would be nice if BHVR could just at least address it and let us know that they're working on it.

    It doesn't need to be a huge announcement, just a simple "We hear your concerns and are actively working on implementing fixes as soon as possible!" so we know our complaints and reports aren't going unnoticed.

    Considering it was in the feedback survey though, maybe they're coming up with a solution and hopefully it wasn't just a "We hear you but we're not gonna do anything about it right now" kind of thing.

  • @My_Aespa said:

    I said in a few posts already that it won't even let you submit video evidence of the cheater, it just won't load. I don't even bother recording my games anymore. I wish the devs would comment on this and give an explanation already or a solution.

    I wish this had replay with a link we could easily reference and submit with a few clicks/button presses.

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3202497#Comment_3202497

    I wish this had replay with a link we could easily reference and submit with a few clicks/button presses.

    Yeah, but I guess it's true that the devs don't care about hackers and cheaters, which I really didn't want to be true. Otherwise they would've fixed this issue a long time ago.

  • Had 3 tonight as both Killer and Survivor.

    As Killer, I just left because I wasn't feeling super spiteful at that moment.

    On the off stream Survivor game, they were being subtle throughout the entire match but I may have started covertly tailing them. I hid near them and watched them insta-pop a gen that was at 75% and then I revealed myself! Their response was to scream hysterically for the rest of the match at hypersonic speeds. Then they instantly hooked and sacrificed all the other Survivors and last I saw they were blocking the Killer in a corner by being hooked and had out-lasted the EGC.

    You can actually see the one on stream with me and my friend. I knew there was a cheater but I just wasn't sure who. It was Ace. He was moderately subtle and then he wasn't. He actually crashed the Killer's Xbox One S and both @Shdw_Void and I's Series X started the fan cycle and tried to die.