Max Points Per Trial?
There were no BP offerings except Fresh Crispleaf Amaranth (75% bonus in survival) and someone who brough CoH Bond Quick And Quiet as well as Head On got 53,576 BP which showed at the end of the trial. That is possible, right?
There were no BP offerings except Fresh Crispleaf Amaranth (75% bonus in survival) and someone who brough CoH Bond Quick And Quiet as well as Head On got 53,576 BP which showed at the end of the trial. That is possible, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were they a survivor I assume?
If you carry out the White Glyph, that gets you a bonus amount of BP and it's a lot (I don't remember the exact but it's like...20K BP or something).
EDIT: 25K BP I guess, not 20K
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Pocket_Mirror
That makes sense but I didn't see a Glyph...
You wouldn't. The survivor who is doing the challenge is the only one who could see the glyph.
Unless you're talking about them leaving with the mirror, in which case, I'm not actually sure if the killer could see that. I would ASSUME they could but as a killer, I've never seen a survivor carrying the mirror as the killer so I'm guessing I'm incorrect and you wouldn't be able to see them carrying the mirror.
I know as a killer if I saw someone carrying that mirror, I'd be damn sure to make sure they get to escape (unless they were a super jerk or something to me)