Basekit unbreakable. One simple question about a situation that will 100% happen....
Groups of survivors with soul guard, boil over and flip-flop that keep going in maps where they know there are areas where it is impossible to hook them unless it happens you have Agi and IG.
Now they can pick themselves up an infinite amount of times in less than 20 seconds and became basically unkillable. Making them bleed out will be even more complicate.
This is a situation that, if present in the game, we all know will be 100% abused. Boil over was abused like hell, i don't see any reason this will not be the same scenario.
Any solution? Any idea? Am I misunderstanding something?
Comments
As I noted before - the only problem I see are corners. This is also the reason why I never saw this issue in my games. As survivor you basically never see any reason to go to corners as corner = death (as a rule of thumb, there are no loopable objects at the corner with a few exceptions on some map). So only comp players that know, that they can't loop any more (this is real sacrifice and nerf to these people), or sabo abusers from your video (something legitimate that needs to be addressed), or total beginners would ever go to corner.
So why can't we fix it by adding artificial hooks into corner and call it a day? Situation like this never happens otherwise (not counting midwitch, which is whole different problem altogether)