Regarding the Twins concerns

No killer should rely on slugging to begin with. Instead of encouraging slugging tactics, we should expect killers to be viable without slugging.

We are in a position where no one plays the twins to begin with, not like this update could make it worse than it already is.

We should assume the devs will do the right thing and rework twins to have a play style that doesn’t rely on slugging. I’m sick of so many arguments against this update being purely based on the twins needing slugging to succeed.

Comments

  • Problem is that even Twins players that don't want to slug will be destroyed by these changes. New unbreakeble will make it impossible to hook anyone right after you down someone with Victor thanks to all that long cooldowns and slow walk.

  • We don't actually know what the mid chapter content is, we only know that the mori stuff is being added on top of it

    I guess we'll find out next week (?). Here's hoping

  • @Brokenbones said:

    We don't actually know what the mid chapter content is, we only know that the mori stuff is being added on top of it

    I guess we'll find out next week (?). Here's hoping

    True. I am also hopeful that there’s more to the mid chapter. It sounds like the Finisher Mori is being tested but not included in 6.3. So there must be more for 6.3 right?

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3201152#Comment_3201152

    True. I am also hopeful that there’s more to the mid chapter. It sounds like the Finisher Mori is being tested but not included in 6.3. So there must be more for 6.3 right?

    That seems to be the case yeah.

    I wonder why they're doing this though, like - why are they testing this now? I wonder if something has spurred this

  • I'd rather be slugged than camped. I can move if I'm slugged.

  • I do find it funny that "don't nerf perk because of one killer" was being said not long ago but "don't change slugging because of this one killer" is being said now. 😂

    I'm glad to see the devs are moving away from encouraging slugging as a playstyle. With this plus knowing they are working on Twins rework it may actually be fun to face them knowing I won't spend half the match slugged. Just hope they do something about being chased by Victor not counting as being chased by the killer.