Just delete the Mori offerings
Just delete the Mori offerings, no need for them, they are trash.
A simple killer pudding gives you more bloodpoints and more consistently.
Just delete the Mori offerings, no need for them, they are trash.
A simple killer pudding gives you more bloodpoints and more consistently.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll agree to that. If it goes live as is, just delete the offerings. The proposed change to them kinda feels (to me) like a slap to the face.
I mean they might be ok as brown and yellow but if the rarity doesnt drop then that is a pile of hot garbage, especially as if you lose you literally get nothing lol.
100% agree on the survivor pudding. A yellow survivor pudding will offer way more blood points than any of the new Mori reworks. I'd rather have all my BP refunded from the thousands of Mori's I have across all my killers!!! Are just turn them all into survivor puddings. I'd be losing BP, but it would have more value overall!