Perks/Killers that could be affected too much with the Mori Rework
With the upcoming anti-slug mechanic and mori rework, a fair few things could be made too weak or strong.
Boon: Exponential: If I'm correct, doesn't this do exactly the same thing as Unbreakable now, except only in a limited area and with a 14s setup time? I don't see a reason to run this perk at all now.
No Mither: With infinite pickups being a basekit thing, there is absolutely zero reason to run this perk now, it's just a flat debuff.
Rancor: I don't see a reason to remove the Mori mechanic from this perk (or devour for that matter). It's absolutely nowhere near as powerful as it was, and it wasn't even great to begin with.
Knock Out: With recovery speed affecting self-pickup time, having the -25% recovery speed penalty be only temporary should potentially be reconsidered.
Deerstalker: With how time consuming it is to find slugs after leaving them for a little while, maybe Deerstalker could be made basekit? Tenacity could also be updated to suppress this effect.
Unbreakable: Instead of being a one-use thing, it's now infinite (at the same speed). I think this has the potential to be kinda nuts.
The Twins: Oh boy, the Twins. You really have to slug in some capacity to use their power at all. They're really gonna struggle unless they get some changes.
The Oni: Another killer that is required to slug to use their power.
Myers: Carrying people to a hook wastes a LOT of Tier 3.
I really don't know how to feel about the anti-slug mechanic in general, but 45 seconds seems too short for a self-pickup.
Comments
Exponential’s recovery speed should be increased to whatever it needs to be to take 16 seconds like it did before.
Devour and rancor should just keep the moris. They don’t need to be changed.
I also think 45 seconds is too short.
Recovery speeds needs to be capped for sure.
Getting over 100% boost sounds broken.