Unbreakable Basekit?
I can’t believe someone at BHVR took this idea seriously enough to put it in a PTB. It doesn’t take much time to think this through and see all the problems it is going to cause.
If you think camping, tunneling, and toxic behavior was bad enough already then we are not prepared for whats to come. We don’t need a PTB to know this is going to need some serious alterations.
Don’t get me wrong. I think BHVR has done an amazing job with grind reduction, perk changes, and overall game health this year. I am thankful for all you have done, but please trust me when I say you are making a huge mistake with this change devs.
Thank god this isn’t going to be live yet.
Comments
You do realize this isn't going to stop people from slugging
As someone who slugged boilover abusers when if was broken it won't stop a killer from just smaking them back down and repeat until bleedout
Heck they literally removed a game my group of friends played which was slugs only where the killer could only slug and never hooked because of nurse
Bro why are you so bitter?
It was a combination of both.
Twins might be an outlier, but the real outlier that needs changing is nurse.
you won't get any argument from me on that.