So who used to play Evolve?
Playing dbd has really reminded me of it, I do miss evolve, an excellent asymmetric multiplayer game. Shame it died.
Playing dbd has really reminded me of it, I do miss evolve, an excellent asymmetric multiplayer game. Shame it died.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would have liked to but the writing was on the wall for that game before I got a chance to try it so I just never did.
Ah shame, it was a hell of a game. Bit more even than dbd lol
fun game with the lads will be missed thxs for the memories
Ever since playing Left 4 Dead, I've always had a fascination with the asymmetric multiplayer games. I generally shy away from multiplayer nowadays EXCEPT for these kind of games. I really wish Back 4 Blood had done the VERSUS mode like L4D had done because I'd probably still be playing it but instead it was just that stupid arena shooter style multiplayer :(
All well...one day my dream of another VERSUS multiplayer mode will come true. The Texas Chainsaw game looks like it could be a bit promising in that regard...
Th asymmetric games are extremely fun and interesting, the thing I liked about evolve was the balance and progression of a match, how the monster started off weak and became stronger, going from a team of 4 hunting a creature to the balance slowly shifting and the monster becoming more dangerous as it levelled up and eventually turning on the hunters and presenting a serious threat. Plus various different games modes. I feel dbd while a great game is a little unbalanced with the killer being clearly the power role.