Is there a better feeling than. . .
Queueing in as Plague and seeing every survivor bring in a Med-Kit just to know they won't get any use out of it.
Queueing in as Plague and seeing every survivor bring in a Med-Kit just to know they won't get any use out of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's beautiful
it's even more beautiful when you see them running healing perks/builds on the end game screen.
Winning against a plague and keeping my medkit?
These clods have no idea...
But what if the survs have repair tools inside the medkits?
Lmao I should've screenshotted their perks, because there were a lot of healing perks.
I'll have to keep that in mind next time.
I know I shouldn't but I always feel really bad when I see that kind of loadout when I'm playing Plague ๐
Poor game design.
But yes, the better feeling is stomping a Plague even though half your perks and items have zero use. ๐
the pain i feel from this
why must you eat my healing builds mommy plague :(