Do you also get motion sickness from Wesker?

I've played a lot against Wesker, like everyone else has.

But I notice more and more that I get motion sickness because of his bound. I've tried a lot to counter it by looking away when he could get a grab on me, looping him real thight (but not always succeed) and avoiding him in the game.

But everytime after like 3-4 games against him, I need to take a break from the game because I just can't handle it. I don't hate the killer itself, I hate the fact that I get thrown away in an animation lock and I can't do nothing to counter that.


I can't go to killer when I get the feeling of motion sickness, because for the killer role I need to focus a bit more than survivor, so the feeling doesn't go away.


I'm at a point that I just refuse to get chased by him. When I get in chase, I just let him down me and put me on the hook. After the unhook I will do the objective again, like a good survivor and teammate. But just to prevend I get this feeling, I will look completely away until I'm on a hook or healed from being slugged.

Sorry in advance to any teammate, but this killer is more obnoxious than doctor for me.

Comments

  • Not with Wesker, but I get chronic nausea against Clown.

  • The only thing i've gotten motion sickness from in recent memory is Water Hazard in Half Life 2 VR.

  • I get a little sick from every Killer, but it's the worst with Legion, Nurse and Wesker.

  • "thrown away in an animation lock and I can't do nothing to counter that."

    im so confused by this sentence

    are you looking for motion sickness help

    or another survivor just wanting to complain about his animation lock, throwing in motion sickness to make it serious?



    My very motion sick friend is yet to have this issue