Speedy Survivors
Lately I’ve been having some games where sometimes survivors are slightly faster than me, and just as fast when I’m tier three blood lust. Or all of a sudden the survivor gets a little speed boost to reach a pallet/window before I can hit them.
Is this normal? I know that survivors get the 7% speed boost after coming off hook. And I’m aware of the one that lets the obsession get healed and it gives a speed boost, but the survivors have to stay close to each other. And the boom totem that gives some speed.
It more so seems like they are just fast enough to stay out of reach. Like when I don’t have blood lust they are about the same speed as me, when I get blood lust tier one, they are faster and so on.
I don’t think there are perks that increases your speed when the killer gets bloodlust. And most speed increases don’t last long or have restrictions that only make them viable temporarily. Are a lot of people cheating right now or am I going crazy?
Comments
I believe the answer is the cheating, but we encourage the dive into crazy. Crazy apparently gets cookies.
Well, yesterday i can't catch up to a fellow survivor for healing. He was always slightly faster than me. It "fixed" itself after he noticed I'm running behind him.
I also had a Spirit that was way to fast while phasing.
My conclusion after that was to stop playing for today.
Considering survivors move at the same speed it would make sense that you didn’t catch up to them unless you were moving faster than normal. Also how fast was “too fast” for the spirit considering she moves in phase at 7.04 m/s base and Mother-Daughter ring is bugged i believe to move faster than intended.
If you didn’t see Dark Theory(?) or Blood Pact post game, then they were most likely cheating. It doesn’t take long for Blood Lust to kick in and catch up.