Expectations about the next ptb

I would think something for anti cheat because it is out of control and streamers start to complain really serious while u have to get a hacker since 2019 but ok

And some killer buff for twins onryo even pig.

But we will sure have some buffs on some killers

Now for survivors I don't really know

And for maps we clearly need another whole century to fix it

Comments

  • I doubt the next ptb will include anti-cheat stuff.

    My only expectations right now are:

    Recent killers who are due to be looked at would be Dredge and Sadako. I believe the devs said Sadako got delayed to this mid-chapter so my only expectation is they look at her, but they could look at both. I'm not convinced Twins will get looked at, but they did skip her.

    Mori and Bots in Customs were features I believe were slated for fall

  • Custom matches against bots and automatic moris are the two main midchapter type items from the 2022 roadmap that aren’t done yet so I’m expecting one or both this PTB. I’m not expecting any major character changes since those all got put off to make way for the roadmap items.

    As far as cheating goes I’m sure the devs are working on anti-cheat strategies but we’re unlikely to get any details if they are since they don’t like talking about those publicly so as not to tip off hackers. But yeah, hopefully they are prioritizing finding ways to mitigate some of the issues hacks are causing.

  • >so as not to tip off hackers

    That's not how "playing catchup" works

  • Comment was later approved

  • - Custom match with bots

    - The new HUD for survivors (to close the gap between SWF)

    - Mori for killers

    I can't think of anything else

  • @_kostas_pap_207 said:

    I would think something for anti cheat because it is out of control and streamers start to complain really serious while u have to get a hacker since 2019 but ok

    And some killer buff for twins onryo even pig.

    But we will sure have some buffs on some killers

    Now for survivors I don't really know

    And for maps we clearly need another whole century to fix it

    I guess you need to be held hostage a few times, maybe then you'll change your mind?

    I didn't even play a lot this month and was already held hostage and after 15mins when I DC, I get GG EZ in post chat.

    And of course subtle cheaters that are just a few % faster or crawling faster,etc. I was down and I saw someone turbo boost crawling-killer would never know-see that, but that's just normal, since no cheaters since 2019, right?

  • image.png

    One person on the forum posted this. And as someone said here if we get these , the bots , new tiles and some old stuff that I liked more I would be happy about this manner. Now for buffs nerfs and map balance and rng of course it's something very mixed up

  • I know it's not gonna be anything related to news regarding the auto ban feature they talked about during the 5 year anniversary broadcast, but i can dream.

  • I wonder what is the feature that is not ready for the next patch that they are talking about.

  • Expectations are low. Moris I don't care about and will only use in rare circumstances (I let someone go almost always) and bots I just get a strong feeling are going to be very bare bones. Solo queue hud changes would be excellent but I doubt that's happening. The anti-cheat thing has only blown up recently and I don't expect BHVR's reaction to be so fast.

    I hope I'm wrong and I hope I'm going to be pleasantly surprised but...

    @_kostas_pap_207 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/N2A1MWYSZL7Q/image.png

    One person on the forum posted this. And as someone said here if we get these , the bots , new tiles and some old stuff that I liked more I would be happy about this manner. Now for buffs nerfs and map balance and rng of course it's something very mixed up

    These are amazing. Yes please. Oh no... common sense that will be ignored and thus things to be disappointed about. Help.