Mettle of Man

Didn't BHVR say that Mettle of Man got reverted with a recent patch? Is the description wrong? Will survivor's aura still be shown to the killer after the perk is activated? I remember it didn't show Survivor's aura to the killer before.

immagine_2022-09-21_100817228.png


Comments

  • Mettle always showed the aura to the killer after activation, that was not changed at all, The only difference was the reveal condition:

    6.1.2.: "As long as you have Endurance, your Aura is revealed to the Killer whenever you are farther than 12/14/16 metres from them."

    Before 6.1.2 / Now: "The next time you heal back to full health, your Aura will be revealed to the Killer when you are farther than 12/14/16 metres from the Killer."

    You can check DBD Wiki for such info, they have a history of changes for any perk:

    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Mettle_of_Man#History

  • Oh ok. My bad then. Thank you

  • Still cranky that they reverted it. The 2 protection version was miles better

    I have not seen a single MoM since then. Why revert it to the state where nobody uses it

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Still cranky that they reverted it. The 2 protection version was miles better

    I have not seen a single MoM since then. Why revert it to the state where nobody uses it

    Bc. ppl lost their ######### about the rework, calling it worse than before, so BHVR reverted it. I would have preferred the reworked MoM myself, just for consistency with other Endurance effects.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Still cranky that they reverted it. The 2 protection version was miles better

    I have not seen a single MoM since then. Why revert it to the state where nobody uses it

    Protection hits need to count when tanking any hit for a nearby survivor.. not only for injured teammates. The perk would be much more usable, without being overpowered.

  • Unless this was changed and I'm not aware of it, if you pair it with Object Of Obsession both you and the Killer see each others auras