To add: Where are you the most?
Yes π
...I have a problem
I feel like "sitting on toilet" should be an option. π
@bm33 said:I feel like "sitting on toilet" should be an option. π
@bm33 said:
Isn't that covered under "while playing DBD"?
...why is everyone looking at me so funny?
Honestly, if I'm at home I'm playing. If I'm at working I'm obsessing about going home and playing and on the forums. XD
Mars
*All of the above* is missing.
@tippy2k2 said:Yes π ...I have a problem
@tippy2k2 said:
β¦ me too.
βOn the toiletβ should have been an option.
All of the above tbh
All of the above but mainly laying in my bed being bored out of my mind
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes π
...I have a problem
I feel like "sitting on toilet" should be an option. π
Isn't that covered under "while playing DBD"?
...why is everyone looking at me so funny?
Honestly, if I'm at home I'm playing. If I'm at working I'm obsessing about going home and playing and on the forums. XD
Mars
*All of the above* is missing.
β¦ me too.
βOn the toiletβ should have been an option.
All of the above tbh
All of the above but mainly laying in my bed being bored out of my mind