New DH is so frustrating.

I know its not as easy to use then before,but getting deadharded punishes killer so much that I can't never lunge at pallets,window,gen.

It feels so bad to chase survivor holding w to corner of the map,stick to their ass for 3secs,watch them do all kind of turns till they use DH.

I can't use a chain saw from distance if they are injured or they'll get speedboost all the way across the map.

Mid range hatchets are also pretty easy to deadhard so I always need to hit 3 times to down surv as huntress.

I don't think a single perk should eliminate lunge attacks,lots of ranged attacks and basic mind games at pallets&windows.

Comments

  • @ImNotBobDylan said:

    You think it is frustrating as killer? Try experiencing it as survivor where you press it in time, you see the animation start, and you still go down.

    so much of this, it happens to me on 50% of the DH's i time correctly, probably a latency thing. so, please go try dead hard if you think it needs nerfing and see how easy it is to time. I find DH to be a 1trick pony now, the first time I use it it's great, but then the killer knows i have it and they will just stalk me and wait until i am forced to DH then hit after.

    i am hearing a lot about auto-dead hard lately and i don't know how this works exactly, it can't be a proximity thing but something detecting the start of a killer swing/lunge?

1 2 ›