What's a good/consistent Devour Hope build for Nemesis?

I really like Devour Hope as a perk, and I wonder what a build (that preferably doesn't put all of its eggs in one basket) would look like that is as consistent as possible, and is decently powerful. Thanks! <3

Comments

  • just undying, nothing more is needed imo but even then you'll rarely get value out of the perk.

  • @BubbaIsJustVibin said:

    I really like Devour Hope as a perk, and I wonder what a build (that preferably doesn't put all of its eggs in one basket) would look like that is as consistent as possible, and is decently powerful. Thanks! <3

    I got good experiences using plaything when playing hexes.Act as decoy of the real hex i would like to maintain

  • By definition, DH is not consistent unless you are Demo or maybe Hag.

    I personally do not like Undying, I prefer to just pray that my 1 totem is hidden.

  • Try Devour, Undying, Thrill of the Hunt and Haunted Ground. That should work more or less consistent.