What plague does Plague have
They never really said what it was but I know it has to be based on something so what does she have?
They never really said what it was but I know it has to be based on something so what does she have?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the plague
Must be something she ate....
As far as I know, her lore doesn't specify. Going by appearances, it kind of looks like leprosy. Advanced horror movie leprosy like you'd see on a walking corpse, or maybe a combination of leprosy and the bubonic plague. She doesn't look like she has any type of hemorrhagic fever.
According to this article, descriptions of a plague that spread from Babylon suggest smallpox. It's unlikely Adiris has smallpox, though.
I think Adiris's affliction is meant to be non-specific, that way the devs/designers can do whatever they want with her appearance and powers.
Spaghetti-O's
well her lore takes place like before Jesus right? so it could be anything or a made up one. or could be the entitys causing.
to chuck up that much vomit is insane
Monkeypox