Frenzied Pursuit Bugged

I've downed easily 25 survivors, yet I only have credit for 1 down. I'd like to get my game completion back. Devs know about this?

Comments

  • Yeah it's bugged.

  • @BigBubs said:
    Yeah it's bugged.

    Somehow I have credit towards 1. o.o I think I got it after hitting someone and downing them as they went for an unhook? I have no clue. I hope they fix it soon.

  • @Caretaker said:

    @BigBubs said:
    Yeah it's bugged.

    Somehow I have credit towards 1. o.o I think I got it after hitting someone and downing them as they went for an unhook? I have no clue. I hope they fix it soon.

    Mine is stuck on 0...

  • I believe it is downing the survivors with the power frenzy by them failing to mend. 
  • @Iceman said:
    I believe it is downing the survivors with the power frenzy by them failing to mend. 

    I would have some progress if it was.

  • @BigBubs said:

    @Caretaker said:

    @BigBubs said:
    Yeah it's bugged.

    Somehow I have credit towards 1. o.o I think I got it after hitting someone and downing them as they went for an unhook? I have no clue. I hope they fix it soon.

    Mine is stuck on 0...

    Yea, no clue how I got it. I just checked randomly and boom.> @Iceman said:

    I believe it is downing the survivors with the power frenzy by them failing to mend. 

    Nope, it just says down a survivor with Deep Wound applied.