Base Audio for Hook Scream?
Is there a way to lower a survivors Scream audio when hooked? I play on 40/100 sound and its significantly higher.
I currently Alt+Tab out to another page whenever I get hooked lol... anyone else find this to be a thing?
Is there a way to lower a survivors Scream audio when hooked? I play on 40/100 sound and its significantly higher.
I currently Alt+Tab out to another page whenever I get hooked lol... anyone else find this to be a thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Equip calm spirit 🤓
Pressing esc when you get hooked also lowers the sound of your scream
Not just hooks, its also if someone is sacrificed and on the whole map its way too loud.
Some survivors also moan louder and some scream longer when they are hit. (For example, Rebecca litterly screams 10 seconds loud?)
They should really give some audio options.
I visibly wince when I hear Meg get hooked, half the reason I stopped playing that girl was because she peaked my damn headphones, so yeah I'm also on the board of letting you control hook volume because dear lord, it hurts sometimes
There’s been so much times where I can’t hear anything going on because of a survivor got sacrificed. THAT’S what needs to be lowered.
Yes for sure. Audio options in this is a must - probably all aspects of the game could benefit from this?
thank you ill give it a go!