Killer toxicity is through the roof - Why are you not fixing the problems?

I am, by no means one of the best survivor players, I'd like to say I am above average though.


When the big update came, I was largely unaffected as the only 'META' perk I used was BT, cool. But with all the favourable changes to killer, the game has become so lopsided, that I lose my appetite to finish my games nowadays.


I am getting killers that are only ever winning because they are playing in toxic and scummy ways. Not because I am getting outplayed. Not because the killer is good at playing their character. No. Yesterday, I had a game against a Wesker, I wasn't downed once - He was absolutely dog at chase, failed to hit his dash, and just didn't have good map awareness. My teammates were weaker in chase than me, and unfortunately ended up all being sacrificed, at the expense of him pretty much face-camping the hook. Upon the last hook, it turned into a game of RNG, who finds hatch first. Unfortunately, I don't get anything out of escaping through hatch but saving my item. The killer camped on-top of the hatch and when I ran into the room, he slammed it in my face. Why? Just slam it when you find it?


Game after game, I am running into killers that are simply boosted. They can't chase, they can't pressure gens. They are aware of it, and resort to camping the hook of whoever the poor soul is that got caught. You 'stats' say that you weren't happy with the kill-rate, that it needs to be higher? Are you trying to make the killer role braindead? #########? I feel lied to, and betrayed by BHVR.


The quality of the games are steadily going down, where after weeks of not touching the game, 2-3 games is enough for me to not want to touch the game again.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

1 2 3 ›