Yeah… Matchmaking is just fine
I just tried playing some solo survivor and literally 8 games in a row the killer had 4+ hooks at 0-1 gens done. Teammates making terrible saves giving the killer 2 downs at once and no gen pressure. I just give up. The game continues to be awful and the survivor incentives remain at 100%. Yeah… not worth it. Maybe i’ll suffer for 300% but screw your 100%. I called it a few months back… you really did it this time. You broke the game and survivors are sick of your sh*t. I used to play every night… that ends tonight. Fix your sh*t BHVR.
Comments
I don't get how people don't understand simple math... the BP bonus on survivor doesn't mean "nobody wants to play Survivor". Legit it's a 4:1 ratio. Survivor should always have it cause it needs more people... You can have 40,000 Survivors playing and 11,000 Killers and the BP bonus would STILL be on survivor. How is that "Nobody playing Survivor!" when there is nearly 4 TIMES the amount of people playing Survivor as Killer?
I'm sorry your bad and your MMR is low so you get stuck with other bad players. Stop throwing excuses for you losing.
Still no mention from anyone that the MMR system giving you bad teammates is the problem, not simply that survivors are weak or killers are strong.
There's plenty of good players in MMR hell. Because they martyred so many times, they're there. Not always because they're bad.
I think you are making an excuse for the game always paying survivors to play the game.
The game is completely broken in favor of killer and survivors are leaving the game. Nobody wants to play an insufferable match and lose to overpowered killers all the time.
MMR goes both ways to be frank. I am getting ######### like this. Dude played 1st match ever from the looks of it