A nice build for Wesker
So I'm playing Wesker and I'm looking just for a simple build mainly perks since I usually use the same add-ons.
I own all teachable perks and only a few universal so if anyone got ideas I'm all ears.
So I'm playing Wesker and I'm looking just for a simple build mainly perks since I usually use the same add-ons.
I own all teachable perks and only a few universal so if anyone got ideas I'm all ears.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lightborn because Wesker has sunglasses
I've been playing Wesker basically non-stop since he came out.
I've had a few builds, but my current is Eruption, Brutal Strength, Call of Brine, and the last one varies. I've used Hex: Plaything, Bamboozle, and Enduring before, those are all pretty solid.
My go-to is nice and simple: BBQ, Agitation and Pain Res, 4th perk is Bamboozle but you could really swap it with anything, STBFL, Starstruck etcetera etcetera.