Anonymous mode
Hey uh how do I report someone who has anonymous mode? I'm sure you guys didn't think that through did you?
Hey uh how do I report someone who has anonymous mode? I'm sure you guys didn't think that through did you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh sweet baby jesus does nobody read before they post
Optional sure but probably recommended
They've literally said on these forums about 33 times that you no longer need to supply that information provided you made an in-game report.
You can still report them. Nothing changed in-game and the only change for the support ticket GBK has shown you
I'm sure you guys didn't think that through did you?
Asking such a question in such a way was completely unnecessary from your side - especially considering you didn’t inform yourself at all..
I guess you're right I didn't think it through I was just frustrated because I knew the moment they added that feature that it would cause players to take advantage of it
I don't go on these forums often enough to know that only for patch notes sorry I don't read everything they post here
Well kudos to you for admitting it in such a mature way. Even though I may not have been super mature to begin with here.
it’s okay. It happens. It’s just this exact accusation happened way too often now 😅
(and reporting on its own is still pretty messy)