Will dab hard be changed next mid chapter?
I wonder, when will the new animation for Dead Hard come? I hope it will happen this mid-chapter, I'm really interested about how will it look like.
I hope that the animation will not end up in the trash can like the promised healing and totem cleansing animation changes.
Comments
I’m hoping they change the animation to be the survivor preparing to block the hit or something
I feel like the animation is already changed.
It hasn't been.
I said it feels like for me 😅, I never said its already done.
Ngl I kinda like the current animation because it lets me laugh at how stupid old DH was
Same. I laugh a bit when people use dead hard and I'm like "Strong E, my friend"
Or, hear me out, keep the animation and change the name of the perk to Dab Hard? 😄
I hope dead hard on reaction to lunges and certain killer powers, is nerfed in the mid chapter. It’s still pressing E to erase a mistake, and it feels like it’s still the #1 survivor perk in my country (NA).
Wait... I've never heard of a proposal for new healing and cleansing animations anywhere. Where did you hear this?
Officially, self care is #1 globally. I’m not sure what region or what MMR level we would need to be to see that….. but I’m definitely seeing dead hard more than anything else.
I cannot really find the stream, but in there they said that they want to change the "interaction" animations in the future, it was around the time when the locomotion animations changed.