Less medkits in the bloodweb?
I hardly see med kits anymore. Is anyone else experiencing this too? I like medkits because I never use selfcare.
I hardly see med kits anymore. Is anyone else experiencing this too? I like medkits because I never use selfcare.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't say I've noticed that, I still get a ton of brown and yellow ones.
I will say I basically never see any purple ones, though. Even higher up with a lot more purple nodes, it's very rarely a medkit.
Where is all the cake / pudding?!
I feel like there are way less good items and way more useless addons now
Yup low on med kits in the bloodweb. Thought it was just me.
All I've been seeing is maps, keys, and brown and yellow toolboxes. Some of the most useless items in the game. I got a green medkit once and that was the end of medkits in the bloodwebs for a while.
Hope this isn't the case. I've only been leveling killers lately and I've been running low on med-kits.