Possible cheat?
So I was just playing a game as Trapper and I was running Devour Hope. Well I had been downing everyone and I finally got my 3 tokens and then immediately downed two people. Everything was normal until I walked away from the hooks and about 30 seconds afterward I got randomly disconnected with a message that the match server couldn't be found. Was this a possible DoS/cheat or did I just have very unlucky timing with a server error? I've heard a lot of people are getting DoS'd but it didn't seem like that was what happened since nothing else stopped working other than the game.
Comments
It is possible, yes.
When you are using steam it could be DoS. All other platforms dont leak your IP Address.
Happened to me a few times also. Played really well, and out of nowhere you get disconnected by the game. At first I thought it was something that could happen, but after a few more times I don't think it's coincidence. It's every time when I play killer and I'm about to win or when I as survivor will win with the team.