MMR questions
Is MMR tied to each character individually or is the survivor queue really that low? I have been waiting for 30 min in killer queue as a killer I have never played on and haven't found one game yet.
Is MMR tied to each character individually or is the survivor queue really that low? I have been waiting for 30 min in killer queue as a killer I have never played on and haven't found one game yet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Each of your killers has their own separate MMR rating, hence the reason why you can't change killer while searching for lobby (although you can change survivor). Survivors all have a collective MMR rating, which isn't tied to specific characters, as far as I know.
Haven't encountered such issue myself, might be a regional problem, I'd guess.
I don't think you're having 30 mins queue as killer because it just can't happen since the game is very popular. Maybe you have crossplay off and that's a problem.
well it was 30m. I think matchmaking was broken though because I restarted my game and i only had to wait 10m
Interesting. Never had that before. Maybe like you said game broke for that moment. Unlucky.