Petition to behavior
I think community will agree with me that we need more skin loadouts for characters, some people like to make different stiles and we need more.
I think community will agree with me that we need more skin loadouts for characters, some people like to make different stiles and we need more.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd prefer they balance the game properly first. But yeah some characters don't get much love when it comes to cosmetics.
You mean more save slots right?
Because I need this soo bad, Especially since I always keep the 3rd for the full prestige (since we cant select that normally) and it puts me down to two.
Enjoyable Game > Cosmetics