I get lost in Ikea every time I go, I'm also partial to getting lost in multi story carparks and forgetting what floor I parked my car on :(
I went to IKEA for the first time two weeks ago. Never again. It was worse than old RPD map. I found what I was looking for and I got so frustrated with trying to make heads or tails on where I was supposed to go, I just kept getting angrier! When I finally made my way out I decided I wasn’t going to make a purchase and never again will I set foot in there!
Glad I didn’t. Someone told me how difficult it is to put their stuff together and no thank you. I would have probably went back and set the building on fire.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I get lost in Ikea every time I go, I'm also partial to getting lost in multi story carparks and forgetting what floor I parked my car on :(
this was the first time I ever went in a furniture store by myself and walked up stairs, then lost the stairs for like 15 minutes
Awwww, that's adorable! They thinks they're getting out 😂
The Store has you now...
OH forgot a meme...
I suppose I gotta go with a classic DBD meme
I hope you've found the exit by now...but if not...seize this opportunity to make the MOST EXTRAVAGANT pillow/blanket fort ever! lol
But as requested... this meme is silly, but I love it and use it often:
IKEA job interview
I did, had to take a picture of the outside world as proof
I went to IKEA for the first time two weeks ago. Never again. It was worse than old RPD map. I found what I was looking for and I got so frustrated with trying to make heads or tails on where I was supposed to go, I just kept getting angrier! When I finally made my way out I decided I wasn’t going to make a purchase and never again will I set foot in there!
Glad I didn’t. Someone told me how difficult it is to put their stuff together and no thank you. I would have probably went back and set the building on fire.