Thoughts on these possible licenses/chapters?

Amityville Horror (1979)

Insidious

It (Tim Curry or Bill Skarsgård)

The Shining

I Know What You Did Last Summer

Psycho


Would you want any of these?

Of course, there are many other chapters that could work, but I wanted to start with just these to make it easier/more manageable. Feel free to add your favorite, if it's missing.

Comments

  • Not very familiar with any of those bar IT and insidious. IT is always asked for. Lipstick face fits the bill of a dbd character immensely too, as does the further for a map/power option and an opportunity for and older female survivor.

  • When I watched Malignant I felt like the movie was literally made to become licensed for DBD.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Not very familiar with any of those bar IT and insidious. IT is always asked for. Lipstick face fits the bill of a dbd character immensely too, as does the further for a map/power option and an opportunity for and older female survivor.

    I'm surprised you're not familiar with The Amityville Horror or The Shining**. Definitely recommend you see them. Personally, I'm not a fan of The Amityville Horror. It's just kind of "meh" to me. But it generally is considered a classic so it's worth seeing at least once. The Shining is definitely a great film though. Give it a watch when you have some time :) I had to Google Lipstick. Is that the movie from 1976?

    Edit: And Psycho**

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    When I watched Malignant I felt like the movie was literally made to become licensed for DBD.

    I haven't heard of that movie before so I looked it up. Was that the movie from 2021?

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    When I watched Malignant I felt like the movie was literally made to become licensed for DBD.

    Agreed, I didn't think it was amazing but it felt right.

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3194469#Comment_3194469

    I haven't heard of that movie before so I looked it up. Was that the movie from 2021?

    Yes.