4 years ago today

The best thing that ever happened to DBD happened. The love of my life released on live servers. Let’s take a moment to celebrate and commend all the great things that my precious girl has done! πŸ₯°

27B22A91-8677-46B9-942B-BB9B2893A7B3.jpeg


Comments

  • I have tried

    Lord knows I have tried

    Everyone talks about how OP she is (or at least was)

    But I could never get the hang of her. I don't know if I need a better sound system or if I just need practice with her or what but I could never get the hang of tracking down survivors via just their sounds and markers. Like I swear I will be ready to pop out right on top of them since the marks end and I can hear them breathing like a fat kid on a treadmill and turns out they're like....15 yards to the left of me πŸ˜…

  • lol Spirit is definitely great!

    But what if BHVR ever does the ultimate, and releases a new chapter with Rin as a Survivor? Who will be your love then? πŸ€”

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I have tried

    Lord knows I have tried

    Everyone talks about how OP she is (or at least was)

    But I could never get the hang of her. I don't know if I need a better sound system or if I just need practice with her or what but I could never get the hang of tracking down survivors via just their sounds and markers. Like I swear I will be ready to pop out right on top of them since the marks end and I can hear them breathing like a fat kid on a treadmill and turns out they're like....15 yards to the left of me πŸ˜…

    It just takes practice. People will say that all you need is a good headset but there is definitely way more to it than just that.

    @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    lol Spirit is definitely great!

    But what if BHVR ever does the ultimate, and releases a new chapter with Rin as a Survivor? Who will be your love then? πŸ€”

    Rin will always be my number 1 love.

  • I never got the hang of her either. My Xbox1 frames rob her of many hits, as it does most killers I play, and the TV speakers don't do much for directional hearing. I can see her being much more effective with a good headset though.

  • Hooked on You Spirit skin should be added to DbD. It is looking very well.

  • Spirit, by proxy brought DBD one of it's other greatest killers (Oni)

    so I'm very thankful for that as well. Without Spirit, there'd be no Oni