Legion should have the option to vault pallets without frenzy
Might make things interesting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For a price od not being able to down a survivor, I would add.
Just request a refund on steam. It worked for me since I bought it yesterday
Its hopeless. Their playstyle is #########
Whoever designed legion clearly didnt know that his power would be so easily exploited. Look up damnnohtml video on legion to see this degeneracy in action.
I think they were aware. I think thats why the timer stopped while mending on the ptb. So even if they chased you, there was a chance to get it up little by little.
That's just gonna ruin the whole idea behind Legion's power in the first place. Give Legion some time to settle, see how they do in the game proper, let people get used to playing them. Giving Legion this kind of buff immediately is just going to muddy the waters.