match cancelled but tha match already started (video)
It's been a week since I got a 100mbps fiber and it's flying dude
And now I am getting players with wifi from jumbo
Look:
It's been a week since I got a 100mbps fiber and it's flying dude
And now I am getting players with wifi from jumbo
Look:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah at least I didn't get matchmaking banned or lost a pip
I've had this happen to me multiple times as well.
It's really silly that this can happen but a game can start normally and a survivor disconnects 10 seconds into the match and the game continues.