Once the Rift has closed,can we please close the archives for a week?
As per title. I'd like to see some stats on how impactful archive challenges on kill/escape rates.
As per title. I'd like to see some stats on how impactful archive challenges on kill/escape rates.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First no, i still have challenges i want to do
Second do you really think 1 week is enough to say anything?
Yes? They can collect the data over the dozens of thousands of players.
Why would this information be at all useful?
A good point has been brought up in a recent thread of mine - I'm curious to see the impact of all the "hide inside the killer's butthole with self-care and no mither for 120 second" challenges on the kill/escape rates.
So what if it does? What would that change?
I like my BP and having an objective other than just M1 on a generator.
Tell BHVR archives are a balance issue.
It would be an indicator to stop making really awful challenges that promote throwing games.
No.
BHVR isn't throwing out archives because people are dumb. I'm really really sure they already have that oh so important data and it isn't gonna change anything. If anything the challenges have gotten even DUMBER. We had one in the current rift to hatch out, another to get 75 seconds of chase time, etc.
This ain't going away, with or without some "weekly experiment data".