What ever happened to Hit Validation?
It worked for like a week a year or 2 ago. I get hit by killers post-pallet stun more than ever lately.
It worked for like a week a year or 2 ago. I get hit by killers post-pallet stun more than ever lately.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes, i don't think we ever got word on what happened to those, they used to be so strict but a while ago hits through pallets have been made possible again.
I've had it happen a few times in recent months, sometimes multiple times in one match. I'm afraid that it's still in the game, and that they've just taken out the scream, because I want to hear the scream, since only then can you tell when you were screwed out of a hit by 'connection issues'.
It definitely feels like hit validation got rolled back and isn't a thing anymore, especially since reverse pallet stuns are back. I've been hitting survivors through pallets quite a lot in the past few months, a lot more than when your would get canceled if a stun was pending and hitting through pallets was impossible.
I've gotten so many hits with blood spray and no DH and it isn't registering them.
Whatever they tinkered with seems to give the survivor more leeway not the killer
I personally took it out back, don't worry... Hit Validation is in a better place.
I probably average one hit every other game through a pallet during a lethal rush. Most of the time it's because the survivor vacuumed themselves into my lunge hitbox.