SBMM Should become more strict during peak hours

Title.

Peak hours gets watered down far too much, you'll have a good survivor match with a good killer than the other survivors are just a toss up.

Its getting to the point I stop playing at a certain time so I can have enjoyable matches and this really shouldn't be needed....

On days off I'd love to play all day but I just cant, watching my team go from decent and actually playing to just walking round the map or not saving people on hook is just a nightmare...

Comments

  • Making the SBMM more strict just increases the the queue times. The game already has queue issues, no one is going to wait 15+ minutes for each match.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Making the SBMM more strict just increases the the queue times. The game already has queue issues, no one is going to wait 15+ minutes for each match.

    Idk. My Q times are at most 30s (it makes me nervous when I am about to reach that time now). Then again - I play a role that is being constantly nerfed.

    Strickter MM would be welcomed by me.