First Game as Legion
“bUt i ThOuGhT lEgIoN wASnT vIaBlE iN rEd RaNkS”









Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Monto got a 4k with Burger king myers, should we nerf all killers to 100% MS now since that seems to be enough?
Take any pvp game in history, it's balanced out to one game and towards new players instead of experienced ones! It's so obvious, how can you not get it?
One game proves nothing. I'm sure the survivors weren't playing optimally anyway.
Point is even if he showed me 1000 screenshots of him doing 4ks, that's nothing special, he's still weaker than the other killer, that doesn't mean u can't 4k with him because even at r1 u will occasionally get survivors who are potatoes.
Wow 1 game, what a good way to judge a killer!
People can get a 4k with Freddy. Even the bottom of the pile killers can do it.
Once I got them live, they actually played worse then what I thought they'd be. As was said, you can 4k with anyone, particularly if survivors have their heads shoved firmly up their rears.
Plus you're on console and if the stories I hear ring true, PC killers that hop over to console generally wreck shop.
"i played against ######### this one match, the killer is fine!11oneone"
nice job
I just got a 3k where survivors told me that I'm the best legion yet, you know why I got that 4k? because they couldn't find the lullaby and I was using the best addons where I basically down ppl after hitting them twice and then backwalk for less than 10 secs, there was absolutely no skill involved and even with me basically doing everything perfect they would've reckt me because he still takes to much time to down ppl, there's no occasional total fuckup on a survivors part because he's WAY to easy to loop, some killers can snowball insanely from instadowns or just survivor mistakes, this guy plays the same in every game unless they ######### up ROYALLY.
The only way to win on this guy is to play REALLY dirty and tunnel the ######### out of ppl and then try to make them 3gen themselves.
I think we have to wait more time and see what changes receives
OMEGALUL
xbox!
Gratz on having a 4k against a potato team, your screenshot btw easily shows that there was a survivor who was either afk or suiciding.
I can show you a billion screenshots where I 4k'd easily as freddy, is freddy fine now when he is infact so bad that it's almost an insult to killermains? Heck today I had a 4k game as leatherface where survivors didn't even survive more than 1 minute because they all got ######### chainsawed while trying to pick the first guy up and from that everything went to #########, does that mean that leatherface is a good killer now?
Also really nobody gives a crap about consoles.
Even a perkless no-blink nurse can kill potatoes that almost throw themselves at you, that doesn't mean she's a viable concept.
There is no need to continue showing screen shots. I would just say have fun with The Legion, obviously some people don’t like them. Which is fine but I just find it crazy that everyone wants people to not like The Legion. They should stop trying to project their feelings onto other people
Anywho, I find The Legion fun to play with, I love the overall design. They are my favorite killers to play as. Yeah they could use a buff but I am satisfied as of now.
Now the arguement is that theyre the worst?