Can y’all stop running away from the hook to be healed
in the time span it takes to run away from the hook, I coulda healed ya. But no, you just gotta ****** **** until you ***** then I get ******* by granpa’s ***** right in front of my ***** until he ****** all over my face
Comments
I'm fairly sure that hidden behind those asterisks is something that's most likely illegal in 7 states.
and second ... trying to heal me under the hook is one of the most infuriating things in this game for me. I'm not saying we need to run a marathon to the other corner of the map, but can we at least take cover behind something that doesn't have a fresh coating of my insides dripping from it?
Pretty sure that staying under the hook, unless the killer is mid chase is a terrible idea. They know you aren't hooked, and where the hook is. They're coming to try and kill 2 survivors.
Also the forums censor swearing so no need to do it yourself.
Yeah....I'd rather not stay under the hook unless I know that killer is in a chase. Even then it's risky. Maybe...just maybe if you have We'll Make It! I might stay and let you heal me since it's healing at double the speed. But other wise I'll usually want to be away from location that just gave away a notification of my whereabouts. Besides most people have self care, go do a gen and I'll worry about patching my own self up.
If I hid in the first place then at least i would have had a chance. Killers will hit someone off the hook and if i see an unhook and im not in chase I as a killer will go back. Sometimes ill go back mid chase if I think I can get the drop on ya.
I am now curious on what that just said and a direct quote from oneyng's left 4 speed 2
"that is the scariest ******* thing I have ever seen" Nick l4s2