Doctor's add-on flavor text.

Title. It's been changed, not sure when.

Purple restraint has been removed entirely. Used to say " I CAN SEE THEIR DISGUSTING ILLNESSES"

Purple order has also been changed. Yes to say "The stimulus must be kept active at a convulsive level "

I dunno if people got upset at the crazy doctor man being mean in his notes or what, but I really liked this flavor text. It illustrates his cruelty and madness and how becoming a creature of the fog warped him further. Just a bummer.

Comments

  • Glad to see the devs are devoting themselves to the serious issues Dead by Daylight is facing. Thank you for this!

  • they did? I liked the descriptions on his add ons showed you that like woah yeah this guy is a nutjob with the entities influence

  • I don't even think this is specifically a Doctor issue (and if it is, maybe they shouldn't have made Nurse's tome what it was, lol.) I've noticed flavor text has been disappearing everywhere lately. Off the top of my head, Decisive Strike, Spine Chill, Freddy's perks - they've all lost their blurbs. I'd really like to see this stuff put back. I enjoyed the quotes and hints of lore with past survivors from the Lost Tapes.